● Clients will be required to wear masks at all time in the salon
● COVID-19 screening questionnaire for all customers and staff
● Temperature checks at the salon door
● Staff will be wearing masks and face shields
● Reduced capacity to limit the number of clients per day
● Staggered and longer appointment times to ensure client safety
● Please arrive at your appointment time unaccompanied as we will not have a waiting area. No pets or additional guests at this time.
● Please limit personal belongings and we will not be permitted to share phone chargers to limit contact and germ spread
● Please use hand sanitizer or wash hands after entry
● We will be performing enhanced cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces throughout the day
● Unfortunately we can no longer offer our delicious cappuccino's or any other beverages
● Plexiglass shields are placed at the front desk and dividers in the shampoo room
● If you are scheduled for a haircut and you do not feel comfortable being shampooed, please arrive with freshly shampooed hair.
● If you are getting color, it may get on your mask; bring a disposable mask
● Tips are appreciated through Venmo or another mobile payment service, and cash is always accepted
● Please consult with your Stylist when purchasing products to limit your contact with product surfaces
● Contact-free check-out experience. We will process payment from the styling chair.
● Due to limited capacity, any appointment that is cancelled with less than 24 hrs notice will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the service(s) booked. A no-show for any appointment will incur a cancellation charge of 100% of the service(s) booked.
● Please request a virtual consultation for major hair changes or color corrections so appointment times can be adjusted
● If your hair requires more work than what we can do in 2 1/2 hrs, we will need to prioritize and break-up your services into separate appointments.